LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4
Explore the Power and Versatility of Labists Raspberry Pi 4 - Perfect for Makers and Innovators
Raspberry Pi is a single board computer released by British company. The LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB Starter Kit is the ideal product for someone first getting into the world of Raspberry Pi.
The LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Starter Kit comes with all the core components needed to get going. It includes the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB RAM), a 32GB SD card with the Raspbian operating system pre-installed, a 5V 3A USB-C power adapter, micro HDMI cable, a high quality fan-cooled black aluminium alloy case with 4 rubber feet, and a noise reduction heatsink kit.
This kit is perfect for individuals looking to get started with basic Raspberry Pi projects. You can set up most home automation projects and carry out simple activities, like building a media center, using the bundled components. Get inventive and use the Raspberry Pi for other endeavors like robotics, the Internet of Things, and embedded systems.
You will have more performance than any other Raspberry Pi model thanks to the 4GB RAM, which enables you to run a variety of projects and jobs effectively. A fan-cooled black aluminum alloy casing with four rubber feet and a kit for a noise-reducing heat sink are also included in this beginning package to assist keep the Raspberry Pi at a consistent temperature.
The ideal entry point into the world of the Raspberry Pi is the LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Starter Kit. It's perfect for novices who want to experiment with new Raspberry Pi projects without having to invest a lot of money thanks to its powerful components.
Complete Starter Kit Include
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM with 1.5GHz 64-bit Quad-core CPU
- USB-C Power Adapter Specially Designed for Raspberry Pi 4 B 4 GB RAM
- Set of 3 Premium Copper Heat Sinks Assures Excellent Thermal Delivery
- Fast Start for Beginners with 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Card Preloaded with NOOBS
- LABISTS Premium Black Case (High Gloss) for Pi 4B
- LABISTS Mini Silent Fan
- One Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables
- One LABISTS Screwdrivers
- USB Card Reader Dongle
- LABISTS Raspberry Pi Quick-Start Guide
- Processor: A quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU with a 1.5 GHz clock speed powers the Raspberry Pi 4. Compared to earlier Raspberry Pi models, this offers substantial performance increases.
- RAM: The Raspberry Pi 4 is available in different RAM configurations, including 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB. The increased RAM capacity allows for better multitasking and handling of resource-intensive applications.
- Graphics: It features a VideoCore VI GPU, which supports OpenGL ES 3.x and 4Kp60 hardware decoding of HEVC video. This enables smooth video playback and graphics-intensive tasks.
- GPIO Pins: Like previous Raspberry Pi models, the Raspberry Pi 4 has GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) pins. These pins allow you to interface with external devices and sensors, enabling you to build projects and prototypes.
- Operating System: Operating systems like Ubuntu, Raspberry Pi OS (formerly known as Raspbian), and other Linux versions are all compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4. You are able to select the OS that best meets your demands thanks to this flexibility.
- Connectivity: The Raspberry Pi 4 includes dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless connectivity. It also has a Gigabit Ethernet port for high-speed wired networking. Multiple USB ports (USB 3.0 and USB 2.0) are available for connecting peripherals.
- Video Output: The Raspberry Pi 4 supports dual-monitor output with resolutions up to 4K. It includes two micro HDMI ports for connecting displays, allowing for more flexibility in setting up a visual interface.
- Storage: For primary storage, where you may set up the operating system and keep your files, it has a microSD card slot. Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 connections are also available for connecting external storage devices like USB flash drives and hard drives.
Pros & Cons
- One of the major advantages of the Raspberry Pi 4 is its cost. It is much cheaper than traditional desktop computers, making it ideal for those on a budget. Furthermore, its size makes it convenient to use in places where space is limited.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 is also very energy efficient compared to regular computers. It can run for days on a single charge and consumes less electricity. This makes it suitable for use in places with limited power sources, such as remote villages.
- Finally, the Raspberry Pi 4 is great for learning. Its software is open-source and can easily be customized for educational and experimental purposes. It can be used to teach students coding and how to build other electronics.
- The biggest disadvantage of the Raspberry Pi 4 is its limited processing power. Despite having plenty of RAM, the device’s single-core processor is not as powerful as those found in regular computers. This means that it’s not suitable for running resource-heavy applications or demanding games.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is a great choice for hobbyists, students and people who are on a budget. It’s energy efficient, cost-effective and able of running certain tasks. However, its limited processing power and lack of a full operating system mean that it is not suitable for everyone. Before making a purchase, you should consider your needs and expectations.